This English translation is provided as part of the service and is not a legal document. Please refer to the original Japanese version for the official rules. Users who download images from this service are deemed to have agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in the Japanese version of these Terms of Service. Please be forewarned.
Japanese version is from here.
1. User information to collect and collection method
In this policy, “user information” refers to information relating to user identification, action history on communication services, and other information generated or accumulated in connection with the user or the terminal of the user. It shall mean what we collect based on policy.
The user information that we collect in this service is as follows according to the collection method.
(1) Information provided by users
The information provided by the user to use this service or through the use of this service is as follows. However, not all of these are stored and stored in this service.
– name, date of birth, gender, occupation, etc. information about the profile
and e-mail address, telephone number, information about the address, etc. Contact
, credit card information, bank account information, information related to electronic money information, such as the settlement means
is, input form other us Information entered or transmitted by the user through the prescribed method
(2) Information we collect when you use this service
We may collect information regarding the status of access to this service and how to use it. This includes the following information: These are not treated as personal information in some countries.
· IP address
server access logs for information
· Cookie, ADID, IDFA other identifiers
2. Purpose of use
Specific uses of user information related to the provision of this service are as follows:
(1) For the provision, maintenance, protection and improvement of this service, such as registration acceptance, identity verification, user authentication, recording of user settings, calculation of payment for usage charges, etc.
(2) User traffic measurement and For service improvement / expansion by behavior measurement
(3) For advertisement distribution, display and effect measurement
(4) For guidance regarding this service, inquiries, etc.
(5) Changes to the terms of service, etc. of notification of the order
(6) our Terms relating to this service, policy, etc. (the “Terms such as”.) for the corresponding to the act of violation of the
(7) for sharing with the outside of the unauthorized user information
( 8) For dealing with troubles
3. Notification / publication or consent acquisition method, usage cancellation request method
Identifiers such as cookies collected throughout this service can be requested to stop collection or use by refusing in the dialog displayed when accessing this service. In this case, we will immediately stop using it in accordance with the provisions established by us.
For other personal information, we ask for consent when it is collected. For some services on this service, the collection or use of user information is a precondition for the use of the service. It cannot be stopped.
4. External transmission, third-party provision, information collection module
This service incorporates the following third-party modules or uses the following external functions. These third-party modules may store and use user information by storing cookies on the user’s terminal, or may provide user information to module providers (including those outside Japan). There is. Among these functions, those that are not essential for using this service can be disabled by opting out when using the service.
|Google Analytics||https://hyper-text.org/archives/2018/05/google_analytics_cookie_opt_in.shtml||WebSiteAnalyze||Web site analysis|
|Mailchimp||https://kb.mc4wp.com/gdpr-compliance/||Mail Magazine System||Deliver e-mail magazine|
|Lolipop||https://pepabo.com/company/privacy/||Rental Server||Rental Server|
|https://twitter.com/en/privacy||Module||Twitter embedding module|
|Akismet Anti-Spam||https://akismet.com/gdpr/||WordPress-Plugin||Spam comment prevention|
|All In One SEO Pack||https://semperplugins.com/faqs/is-aioseop-compliant-with-gdpr/||WordPress-Plugin||SEO measures|
|Contact Form 7||https://contactform7.com/2018/04/16/how-to-make-privacy-friendly-contact-forms/||WordPress-Plugin||Contact form|
|Contact Form 7 add confirm||https://strategiq.co/gdpr-compliance-contact-form-7-flamingo/||WordPress-Plugin||A confirmation screen is added to Contact Form 7|
|Flamingo||https://strategiq.co/gdpr-compliance-contact-form-7-flamingo/||WordPress-Plugin||Added save function to Contact Form 7|
|GDPR Cookie Consent||https://en.wordpress.org/plugins/cookie-law-info/||WordPress-Plugin||Set for GDPR|
|Hyyan WooCommerce Polylang Integration||https://en.wordpress.org/plugins/woo-poly-integration/||WordPress-Plugin||WooCommerce and Polylang assistance|
|Invisible reCaptcha||https://wordpress.org/support/topic/is-cf7-invisible-recaptcha-compatible-with-gdpr/||WordPress-Plugin||Anti-spam Captcha|
|Jetpack by WordPress.com||https://wordpress.org/support/topic/gdpr-and-jetpack/||WordPress-Plugin||access analysis|
|Mailchimp for WooCommerce||https://kb.mc4wp.com/gdpr-compliance/||WordPress-Plugin||Linking registration information and e-mail magazine|
|PW WooCommerce Gift Cards||https://en.wordpress.org/plugins/pw-woocommerce-gift-cards/||WordPress-Plugin||Gift card creation plugin for WooCommerce|
|WooCommerce – All in One SEO Pack||https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-all-in-one-seo-pack/||WordPress-Plugin||Support for WooCommerce and All in One SEO Pack|
|WooCommerce For Japan||http://support.artws.info/forums/forum/woocommerce-for-japan-plugins-forum/||WordPress-Plugin||WooCommerce for Japan|
|WooCommerce Services||https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-services/||WordPress-Plugin||Added functions to WooCommerce|
|WooCommerce Stripe Gateway||https://stripe.com/privacy#jurisdiction-specific-provisions||WordPress-Plugin||WooCommerce Stripe payment|
|WOOCS – WooCommerce Currency Switcher||https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-currency-switcher/||WordPress-Plugin||WooCommerce currency display switching|
5. Provided by third parties
We will not provide personal information to third parties (including persons outside Japan) without obtaining prior user consent. However, this is not necessary when providing to third parties (including those outside of Japan) as described below.
(1) When we entrust all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
(2) When personal information is provided along with business succession due to merger or other reasons
( 3) When personal information is provided to partners or information collection module providers in accordance with the provisions of “4. External transmission, third-party provision, information collection module”
(4) National organizations or local public organizations or When the entrusted person needs to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the user, there is a risk of hindering the execution of the affairs
(5 ) If the provision to a third party is needed in order to solve the problems that have occurred during this service available
to the (6) This service, recognized the illegal use, such as the unlawful use, malicious service For personal information of the user that is, if it is deemed preferable to share with the outside
(7) Other, (hereinafter referred to as “Personal Information Protection Law”.) Act on the Protection of Personal Information if permitted by other laws and regulations
6. Shared use
We may share the user’s personal information with the same administrator for the same purpose and information content as this service on the following sites that we manage and operate.
7. Disclosure, correction and deletion of personal information
(1) When we are requested by a user to disclose personal information based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, we will confirm that this is a request from the user, We will disclose without delay (if there is no personal information, we will notify you so). However, disclosure may not be possible due to the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws.
(2) Users have the right to ask for explanations about user information that we hold and how we use such information.
(3) When we are requested by the user to (a) amend the content based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law for the reason that personal information is not true, and (b) If you are requested to suspend the use based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law because it is handled beyond the scope or it is collected by deception or other fraudulent means After confirming that it is a request from the person, we will conduct a necessary investigation without delay, and based on the results, we will correct the content of personal information or stop using it, and notify the user to that effect. If you decide not to make corrections or stop using the service, we will notify you.
(4) If we ask you to delete your personal information, if we determine that we need to respond to the request, we will request that you After confirmation, the personal information will be deleted and the user will be notified accordingly.
(5) For the procedures for processing listed in the preceding items, such as disclosure of personal information, please see “Various Request Methods” (Request for Disclosure of Personal Information). In addition, a prescribed fee will be charged for the above procedures.
(6) The provisions of the preceding items do not apply if we are not obligated to correct or suspend the use, etc., under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws.
8. Special rules regarding GDPR
When processing personal data of users in the European Union, the EU General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) is applied, but this service faithfully responds to personal data management as defined in GDPR. Cannot be promised. In particular, GDPR is obliged to set up a local agent to deal with troubles in personal data management, but currently, this service cannot set up a local agent.
However, as long as users in GDPR countries use “occasional” in GDPR, there is no obligation to establish a local agent.
The following is the original text
(a) processing which is occasional, does not include, on a large scale, processing of special categories of data as referred to in Article 9 (1) or processing of personal data relating to criminal convictions and offences referred to in Article 10, and is unlikely to result in a risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons, taking into account the nature, context, scope and purposes of the processing; or
(GDPR Article 27 2 (a))
Therefore, this service does not recommend the use of people within the European Union, and if there is a problem with the use of personal data, we cannot respond to the same level as when there is an agent. When the GDPR country that is used with the frequency of “occasional” is agreed, the handling of the personal data is defined as follows.
(1) Rights of GDPR country users
Users in countries where GDPR is applicable have the following rights regarding the handling of personal information of users in this service. To exercise these rights, please refer to “7. Disclosure, Amendment, Deletion, etc. of Personal Information” or “Various Request Methods” (Request for Disclosure of Personal Information).
Similarly, users outside GDPR countries can also request explanations, corrections, deletions or copies of their personal information.
(A) Explanation and copy of user data
You have the right to ask for explanations about the information we have and how we use that information.
In addition to the above, if we collect your information based on your consent, or if we collect it because it is necessary for the provision of a service requested by the user, You have the right to receive a copy of the collected information.
If you are confident that the information we hold about you is inaccurate, you have the right to ask for correction of your information. Please refer to “7. Disclosure, Correction, Deletion, etc. of Personal Information” or “Various Request Methods” (Request for Disclosure of Personal Information Handling) for details on corrections or requests for correction of user information.
・ Users can request to delete their account at any time. We may retain certain information about you as required by law and for legitimate business purposes permitted by law.
・ For details on how we handle retention and deletion, please see “7. Disclosure, Amendment, Deletion, etc. of Personal Information” or “Various Request Methods” (Request for Disclosure of Personal Information).
(D) Complaints and complaints
・ Users in GDPR countries have the right to object to the processing of personal data by us. This processing of personal data includes processing for profiling and marketing purposes with automated decision making. Even if an objection is filed, we can continue to process your information to the extent permitted by GDPR.
(2) Grounds for processing
GDPR requires those who process personal data of users in countries where GDPR is applied to perform processing based on a specific legal basis. We will process GDPR country information based on one or more grounds established under the GDPR. The details of the grounds are as follows.
(A) This process is necessary to provide the service requested by the user.
In order for us to provide services, we need to collect and use certain information. This includes the following information:
・ User profile information required for membership registration and registration maintenance. Contains information necessary to verify your identity, to contact you about orders, license agreements and accounts.
-Transaction information that needs to be created and maintained for the use of our services by users.
-Usage information necessary to maintain, optimize and improve this service.
The collection and use of this information is a condition for trading in this service.
(B) This processing is necessary to protect the important interests of users of this service or third parties.
We are individuals, including the disclosure of data to third parties deemed necessary by law enforcement agencies, etc. in order to resolve the problems that occur when using this service, or when the safety of users or third parties is threatened. Information can be processed.
(C) This process is necessary to protect our legitimate interests.
We collect and use personal information only to the extent necessary to protect our legitimate interests. This includes collecting and using information for the following purposes:
-The purpose of preventing and detecting fraudulent acts against this service and responding to them.
• To inform law enforcement officials about criminal acts or threats to public safety.
・ To provide support to users.
-The purpose of optimizing this service and developing new services.
・ The purpose of research and analysis. This includes analyzing usage trends to improve the user experience and improve the safety and security of our services.
・ The purpose of direct marketing. This includes analyzing trends to identify trends and customize marketing messages to meet consumer demand.
(D) This processing is necessary to protect the legitimate interests of third parties.
・ We collect and use personal information to the extent necessary to protect third parties or public interests. This includes sharing information about legal or insurance claims to protect the rights and security of third parties.
-In addition to the above, we shall be able to process personal information based on applicable law where necessary with respect to important public interests.
(E) This processing is necessary for us to fulfill our legal obligations.
• We will comply with legal requirements that require us to collect, process, disclose and retain personal data of users in jurisdictions where we operate. For example, we are obligated to retain accounting information for a long period of time and to provide a copy of that information to government agencies or other agencies. In order to comply with such laws and regulations, we will use user information to the extent that those laws apply to the use of this service by users.
• In addition to the above, we may share information or requests from third parties with law enforcement agencies in accordance with legal procedures.
-We can collect and use user information based on user consent. You can revoke your consent at any time. If you cancel your consent, you will not be able to use services (or features) that require the collection or use of information that we collect or use based on your consent.
-We will rely on your consent to collect or use data required to improve the user experience, implement optional services or features, or contact you. For users in GDPR countries, the following types of data are collected or used based on user consent.
● Acquisition of IP address, cookies, etc.
● Providing important update information for this service ● Providing
valuable information such as discount information to users
● Analysis processing for spam prevention
-By refusing to provide the above information, we will not provide discriminatory services compared to users who do not refuse.
・ In addition to the above, we may collect personal information of users through voluntary questionnaires. User responses to such surveys are collected with consent and will be deleted when they are no longer needed for the purpose for which they were collected.
-We rent a server in Japan managed by a third party to manage personal information. In this case, the server and the functions on the server are merely provided as functions, and the processing of the customer’s personal information is performed based on our own decision to use or not use it. Therefore, the server provider does not become a “processor” or “administrator” on the GDPR.
9. Inquiry window
Sales of this service are carried out by individuals, and our personal information, which is the business entity, is also treated as personal information that should be protected. Therefore, inquiries regarding opinions, questions, complaints and other inquiries regarding the handling of user information are not disclosed directly in accordance with Article 11 of the Act on Specified Commercial Transactions. Therefore, to obtain an inquiry window, you will need to request “Disclosure of Seller Information” in “Various Billing Methods”.
[ Revised on September 5, 2019]